Constitutionality of Proposals to Prohibit the Sale and Rental to Minors of Video Games with Violent or Sexual Content or "Strong Language" [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the constitutionality of a proposal to prohibit the sale or rental to minors of video games rated M (mature) or AO (adults-only) by the Entertainment Software Ratings Board. Addresses First Amendment principles regarding violent and sexual material, potential overbreadth of the current criteria for M and AO ratings, and violent and sexually explicit video game decisions and their application to the proposal.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106862