WTO Dispute Settlement [electronic resource] : Status of U.S. Compliance in Pending Cases
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages : digital, PDF file
- Summarizes the status of U.S. compliance efforts in pending World Trade Organization (WTO) disputes that have resulted in adverse rulings against the U.S, including disputes regarding regulatory action, trade remedies, tax exemptions for foreign trade income, antidumping, trademarks, and administrative action. Provides overview of WTO dispute settlement procedures, focusing on the compliance phase of the process, and discusses U.S. laws related to WTO dispute proceedings.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10106966