Military Commissions Act of 2006 [electronic resource] : Analysis of Procedural Rules and Comparison with Previous DOD Rules and the Uniform Code of Military Justice
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses provisions of H.R. 6166/S. 3930, both the Military Commissions Act (MCA) of 2006, to authorize trials by military commission for violations of the law of war by enemy combatants; and outlines implementation of military commissions for the U.S.-led war on terrorism. Provides comparison of MCA, DOD regulations, and standard procedures for general courts-martial under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107197