Influenza Antiviral Drugs and Patent Law Issues [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Identifies and analyzes aspects of patent law affecting the availability and affordability of avian influenza antiviral medications such as the vaccine Tamiflu, produced by Roche, Inc. Examines legal options for increasing Tamiflu drug production, including the use of compulsory licensing under the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights and U.S. Code, and through sublicensing agreements voluntarily negotiated by Roche, Inc., with third-parties of its choosing.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107296