Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) [electronic resource] : Allocation of Scarce Medical Resources During a Pandemic
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines recommendations in the national strategy and implementation plan for pandemic influenza, HHS Pandemic Influenza Plan, and select proposals to prioritize the allocation of scarce medical resources for certain categories of individuals during a pandemic; and analyzes these proposed priorities in light of the nondiscrimination provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act and section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107300