Oil and Gas Leasing in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) [electronic resource] : The 2,000-Acre Limit
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines issues involving oil and gas leasing in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR) in northeastern Alaska, related to recent legislative actions that would limit oil production and support facilities to 2,000 acres of ANWR, and the applicability of the acreage limitation to Native American lands.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107310