Administrative Law, Process, and Procedure Project [electronic resource] : Statement of T.J. Halstead
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 10 pages : digital, PDF file
- Contains submitted statement of CRS legislative attorney T.J. Halstead on select issues studied in the Administrative Law, Process, and Procedure Project, presented to the House Committee on Judiciary Subcom on Commercial and Administrative Law on Nov. 14, 2006.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107315