Unemployment Insurance [electronic resource] : Available Benefits and Legislative Activity
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Explains the basic eligibility requirements, benefits, and financing structure of five kinds of unemployment benefits available to unemployed workers to provide them with income support during a spell of unemployment, including regular unemployment compensation, trade adjustment assistance, extended benefits, temporary extended unemployment compensation, and disaster unemployment assistance. Summarizes legislative issues in the 109th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107409