Structure of Social Security Individual Account Contributions and Investments [electronic resource] : Choices and Implications
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 46 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes policymakers' administrative and structural choices regarding the collection and investment of assets in a system of social security individual accounts. Considers issues related to eligibility, participation and enrollment, contribution amounts and collection, education, administrative and record-keeping, investments of account assets, and fees.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107416