Immigration Policy on Expedited Removal of Aliens [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines immigration policy on expedited removal of aliens, which involves summary removal of persons who are inadmissible for entry into the U.S. due to fraud, misrepresentation, or lack of a valid travel document. Provides an overview and legislative background of expedited removal, describes current policy regarding expedited removal, and discusses issues related to expedited removal, including due process, protections for asylum seekers, Federal interagency coordination, and proposals to expand expedited removal.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107534