Higher Education Tax Credits and Deduction [electronic resource] : An Overview of the Benefits and Their Relationship to Traditional Student Aid
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of higher education tax credits and deductions, including Hope Scholarship credit, Lifetime Learning credit, and deductions established under the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001. Covers benefits and eligibility of each program, and compares higher education tax benefits to traditional student aid, focusing on timing and disbursement of aid, and impact of tax benefits on complexity of college financing, Federal and other aid, and State decisions on tuition levels.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107656