Long-Term Care [electronic resource] : Trends in Public and Private Spending
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 29 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses the financing of long-term care services, including how much is spent, who the primary payers are, and what types of services are purchased. Reviews trends in public and private spending on long-term health care from 1990-2004, specific long-term care payers, and projected spending 2005-2015. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107716