Theft of Veterans' Personal Information, and Department of Veterans Affairs Information Technology Reorganization [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines the security breach in the cybersecurity system of the VA that resulted in the loss of veterans' personal information. Discusses issues that the event raises for Congress, including providing immediate relief to veterans affected by the breach of data and the possible reorganization of VA information technology system to prevent further incidents.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107817