Asbestos Litigation [electronic resource] : Prospects for Legislative Resolution
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes evolution of the litigation process for lawsuits regarding occupational exposure to asbestos, and discusses legislative solutions that have been tried or proposed to expedite the settlement process through administrative alternatives and the establishment of a trust fund.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107925