Dietary Supplements [electronic resource] : Ephedra
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the current regulatory status of products containing the dietary supplement ephedra, an extract of the Chinese herb ma huang which contains the active ingredient ephedrine, including FDA and State regulation and industry self-regulation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10107944