Transitional Medical Assistance (TMA) Under Medicaid [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of transitional medical assistance (TMA) coverage for low-income families who lose Medicaid eligibility due to changes in their income. Reviews Medicaid and cash welfare, TMA enrollments and expenditures, State TMA program policies, and legislative proposals to extend TMA.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108156