U.S. Foreign Assistance to Latin America and the Caribbean [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 35 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews U.S. foreign assistance to Latin American and Caribbean countries. Details assistance by sub-region, including South America, Mexico and Central America, and the Caribbean; summarizes additional issues for Congress, including program effectiveness, Article 98 Agreements, HIV/AIDS, the Millennium Challenge Account, and terrorism; and provides an overview of economic, counternarcotic, military and terrorism, multilateral economic, and other types of foreign assistance. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108214