Free Trade Area of the Americas [electronic resource] : Major Policy Issues and Status of Negotiations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines trade liberalization and economic policy reform in Latin America resulting in proposal to create a Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA). Considers background and status of negotiations and major policy issues, including market access and trade remedy issues, labor and environmental provisions, trade barrier issues, and possible creation of a two-tier FTAA in light of U.S.-Brazil trade policy disputes.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108247