Future of the Balkans and U.S. Policy Concerns [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews developments in and U.S. policy concerns regarding the Balkan region of Southeast Europe. Discusses the political status of Kosovo and Serbia and Montenegro, democratization and the rule of law, and obstacles to economic reform. Examines U.S. policy issues, including creation of self-sustaining regional stability, U.S. and international aid, and the war on terrorism; and assesses the role of Congress in U.S.-Balkans policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108347