Transnational Organized Crime [electronic resource] : Principal Threats and U.S. Responses
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the growing threat of transnational organized crime to U.S. national security and global stability, and outlines U.S. policy response, including key Federal programs and initiatives, domestic and international criminal investigations, and foreign law enforcement and training assistance efforts to combat nuclear smuggling, drug trafficking, trafficking in persons, intellectual property crimes, and money laundering. Also reviews issues of Congressional concern.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108415