European Union Enlargement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on formation of the European Union (EU), and reviews recent efforts to enlarge EU membership through accession negotiations with Eastern European nations and other European countries not currently in the EU. Summarizes EU institutional reforms, examines EU relationship with Turkey, and discusses U.S. perspectives.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108481