Liberia's Post-War Recovery [electronic resource] : Key Issues and Developments
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes post-conflict transition and peace-building process in Liberia following two civil wars. Examines the transition process, 2005 post-war elections, security and humanitarian considerations, and governance issues. Offers background on former Liberian President Charles Taylor, and considers issue for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108574