Industrial Competitiveness and Technological Advancement [electronic resource] : Debate Over Government Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the influence of U.S. technological advancement on international competitiveness, analyzes the Federal role in promoting industrial R&D, and reviews current programs and legislative initiatives that promote innovation and efficiency.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108704