Navy-Marine Corps Amphibious and Maritime Prepositioning Ship Programs [electronic resource] : Background and Oversight Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information on Navy and USMC amphibious and maritime prepositioning ships. Presents some potential oversight questions for Congress arising out of the Navy plans for prepositioning ship procurement, and reviews related legislative activity.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108754