China's Trade with the United States and the World [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of China's trade with the U.S. and other countries. Covers the rationale for U.S. trade policy toward China; China's trade balance and imports; China and the Asia Pacific region; China's trade with the U.S., Europe, and Japan; U.S. merchandise trade balances with major trading partners; U.S. trade with and imports from China by sector; and foreign direct investment in China. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108776