U.S. Military Overseas Basing [electronic resource] : New Developments and Oversight Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 20 pages : digital, PDF file
- Discusses issues relating to U.S. military overseas basing, in view of DOD plan to consolidate and redistribute military bases and personnel abroad. Provides background on DOD strategy and rationale for re-basing; discusses recent developments; and reviews potential oversight issues for Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108824