Northern Ireland [electronic resource] : The Peace Process
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews recent developments in the Northern Ireland peace process as established by the agreement of Apr. 10, 1998, between the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom. Covers continuing problems with implementation of the peace agreement due to controversies over activities of the Irish Republican Army, efforts to implement police reforms in Northern Ireland, current U.S. policy on Northern Ireland, and relevant Congressional legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108896