Trafficking in Persons in Latin America and the Caribbean [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Describes nature and scope of trafficking in persons in Latin America and the Caribbean for sexual exploitation or forced labor. Reviews U.S. efforts to deal with trafficking in persons in the region, and the successes and failures of some recent country and regional anti-trafficking efforts. Raises several issues for policy consideration that may be helpful as the 109th Congress continues to address human trafficking as part of its authorization, appropriations, and oversight activities.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108918