Syria [electronic resource] : U.S. Relations and Bilateral Issues
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews U.S.-Syria bilateral issues regarding Arab-Israeli peace negotiations, the role of Syria in Lebanon, relations with Iraq, arms proliferation, and terrorist activity; and surveys U.S. aid to and sanctions against Syria.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108920