Trade Remedies [electronic resource] : A Primer
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 37 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines compliance of U.S. trade remedies, including antidumping (AD), countervailing duty (CVD), and safeguards laws, with World Trade Organization Antidumping, Subsidies, and Safeguards Agreements and other trade agreements to which the U.S. is a party. Reviews AD and CVD investigations and laws, including the Antidumping Act of 1916, the Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset Act, and 109th Congress legislation; and discusses relief measures for U.S. industries affected by surge imports from China.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10108955