Nonproliferation and Threat Reduction Assistance [electronic resource] : U.S. Programs in the Former Soviet Union
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 59 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on U.S. nonproliferation and threat reduction assistance to Russia and other former Soviet republics, intended to prevent proliferation of weapons of mass destruction by the former Soviet Union. Describes programs administered by DOD, the Department of State, and DOE. Examines issues relating to threat reduction assistance programs, including organization and coordination, access and transparency, liability protections and the 1992 umbrella agreement, certifications and waivers, funding and focus, and globalization and international cooperation in such programs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109003