Middle East Free Trade Area [electronic resource] : Progress Report
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview and status of Administration initiative to establish a U.S.-Middle East Free Trade Area (MEFTA). Reviews key indicators of U.S. economic ties with the Middle East, including foreign trade and investment; and discusses details of the MEFTA program, including trade preference components, eligibility requirements, and steps or activities leading to free trade agreements between the U.S. and Middle Eastern countries. Includes tables and graphs.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109035