Saudi Arabia [electronic resource] : Current Issues and U.S. Relations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines background and current issues in U.S.-Saudi Arabia relations, including royal succession, Saudi reaction to terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, other major terrorist attacks, Saudi policy toward Iraq, the Arab-Israeli conflict, arms transfers to Saudi Arabia, trade relationships, and human rights issues. Reviews Congressional interest in Saudi Arabia.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109127