Vietnam PNTR Status and WTO Accession [electronic resource] : Issues and Implications for the United States
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses question of extending permanent normal trade relations (PNTR) to Vietnam and the related issue of Vietnam's accession to the World Trade Organization (WTO). Provides brief overview of the U.S.-Vietnam economic relationship, examines WTO accession process and Vietnam status, provides overview of the Jackson-Vanik amendment and PNTR, analyzes potential issues regarding PNTR for Vietnam, and reviews legislation and options available to Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109158