Mercosur [electronic resource] : Evolution and Implications for U.S. Trade Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews formation and institutional development of Mercosur, established by Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay in 1991 to improve political and economic cooperation in the South American region. Discusses U.S.-Mercosur trade prospects; examines intra-Mercosur trade and internal policy dynamics, including efforts to expand its membership, Venezuelan accession, and internal challenges; and analyzes implications for US. trade policy.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109214