World Trade Organization [electronic resource] : The Non-Agricultural Market Access (NAMA) Negotiations
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of Non-Agricultural Market Access (NAMA) negotiations in the World Trade Organization Doha Round to reduce tariff and non-tariff barriers on industrial and primary products that are not foodstuffs. Discusses evolution of and prospects for NAMA negotiations, possible effects of a NAMA agreement, and major negotiation issues.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109231