U.S.-Oman Free Trade Agreement [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses proposed U.S. free trade agreement (FTA) with Oman, which would implement new tariff schedules, commitments to open markets and provisions to support those commitments, and protections for labor and the environment. Reviews debate over U.S.-Oman FTA, including a provision relating to port security, as well as political and economic arguments in favor of and labor and environmental arguments against the proposed FTA.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109364