Airborne Laser (ABL) [electronic resource] : Issues for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 17 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides overview of the airborne laser (ABL) anti-missile system, and examines current status of the ABL program and funding. Addresses issues for Congress, including technology and program challenges, the concept of operations, industrial base issues, lethality test and contingency capability issues, and alternatives to ABL.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109474