Coast Guard Deepwater Program [electronic resource] : Background, Oversight Issues, and Options for Congress
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background on the Coast Guard deepwater program, formally known as the integrated deepwater systems program, a project to replace and modernize the Coast Guard deepwater fleet. Discusses various deepwater missions performed by the Coast Guard, current deepwater-capable assets, systems to be procured or modernized, and program costs and funding. Provides overview of issues and options for Congress and legislative activity in 2006.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109549