Israeli-Arab Negotiations [electronic resource] : Background, Conflicts, and U.S. Policy
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 34 pages : digital, PDF file
- Addresses most recent developments in Israeli-Arab relations, and reviews status of Israeli-Arab peace process involving bilateral negotiations between Israel and the Palestinians, Jordan, Syria, and Lebanon. Provides background on the Arab-Israeli conflict, examines U.S. role in the peace process, summarizes significant agreements and documents, and discusses the role of Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109589