Presidential Libraries [electronic resource] : The Federal System and Related Legislation
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of the Federal Presidential libraries system, inaugurated by the Presidential Libraries Act of 1955 to federally maintain and make publicly available the official records and papers of former Presidents, as well as the documentary materials of their families and political associates. Describes the process for establishing a Presidential library, and summarizes the progress of related legislation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109771