Federal Counter-Terrorism Training [electronic resource] : Issues for Congressional Oversight
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 19 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides an overview of the major training activities and facilities of the Federal departments and agencies that provide counterterrorism training, including DHS, DOD, DOE, EPA, HHS, DOT, and the Department of Justice. Discusses related issues, including duplication of counterterrorism training, allocation of counterterrorism training funding and prioritizing attendance, and possible redundancy and consolidation of DHS training.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109863