Budget Reconciliation Legislation in 2005-2006 Under the FY2006 Budget Resolution [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides brief overview of the budget reconciliation process and the current budget policy context of baseline budget projections, the FY2006 Presidential budget submission, and FY2006 Congressional budget resolution. Examines reconciliation directives in the FY2006 budget resolution; subsequent changes in budget policy affecting reconciliation; and the legislative history of spending, revenue, and debt-limit reconciliation legislation in 2005. Includes tables.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109875