Nasdaq's Pursuit of Exchange Status and an Initial Public Offering [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages : digital, PDF file
- Reviews NASDAQ Mar. 2001 application to the SEC for exchange status as part of its effort to convert into a for-profit, shareholder-owned market that will eventually issue publicly-traded stock. Examines concerns raised by the industry's self-regulation organization, the nonprofit National Association of Securities Dealers, about NASDAQ demutualization; and considers the NASDAQ demutualization process, including SEC delay of application approval.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109909