Telework Centers and Federal Continuity of Operations Planning [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides a brief discussion of telework, an officially sanctioned practice allowing employees to perform all or some of their duties from home or another remote worksite using electronic technologies instead of commuting to traditional offices. Examines the role of GSA telework centers as an element of continuity of operations planning for Federal departments and agencies, and addresses issues regarding strategic planning for telework center use.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10109977