Proposals in the 109th Congress to Split the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Compares provisions of H.R. 4241, the Deficit Reduction Act of 2005, with Senate proposals to split the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Reviews debate concerning splitting the Ninth Circuit, focusing on geography and population, efficiency, circuit rulings, and judges' opinions on proposed split; and analyzes the outlook for splitting the Court.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110183