Federal Emergency Management and Homeland Security Organization [electronic resource] : Historical Developments and Legislative Options
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages : digital, PDF file
- Provides background information about the establishment and evolution of Federal emergency management organizational arrangements since 1950. Assesses current emergency management arrangements in light of the response to Hurricane Katrina. Summarizes related legislation introduced in the 109th Congress.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110184