Policy Options for U.S. Export Taxation [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Outlines European Union (EU) complaints that extraterritorial tax income (ETI) provisions of U.S. tax code amount to export subsidies, and thus violate World Trade Organization agreements. Examines policy options for U.S., including retaining or repealing ETI, providing alternative tax benefits, and territorial or consumption taxation.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110328