Federal Regional Authorities and Commissions [electronic resource] : Their Function and Design
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines four federally chartered regional commissions, including the Appalachian Regional Commission, the Denali Commission, the Delta Regional Authority, and the Northern Great Plains Regional Authority. Summarizes the legislative history of each commission, including a listing by State of political subdivisions included in each entity's designated service area. Describes the criteria a jurisdiction must meet in order to be a recipient of funding and the structure of the governing authority charged with administering funds.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC., CRS Report., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110340