Inequality in the Distribution of Income [electronic resource] : Trends and International Comparisons
- Corporate Author:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2006.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages : digital, PDF file
- Examines the unequal distribution of household income in the U.S., including factors that may help explain it, how it has changed over time, and how it compares with those of other countries. Explains recent trends, focusing on world trade liberalization and technological advances, and addresses policy considerations.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest U.S. Congressional Research Digital Collection (last viewed Dec. 2010). Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 10110471